The Cabinet Lekgotla held from 20 to 22 January 2010 adopted the following 12 Outcomes:
- Improved quality of basic education.
- A long and healthy life for all South Africans.
- All people in South Africa are and feel safe.
- Decent employment through inclusive economic growth.
- A skilled and capable workforce to support an inclusive growth path.
- An efficient, competitive and responsive economic infrastructure network.
- Vibrant, equitable and sustainable rural communities with food security for all.
- Sustainable human settlements and improved quality of household life.
- A responsive, accountable, effective and efficient local government system.
- Environmental assets and natural resources that are well protected and continually enhanced.
- Create a better South Africa and contribute to a better and safer Africa and World.
- An efficient, effective and development oriented public service and an empowered, fair and inclusive citizenship.
| Linking MTSF & Outcomes|
|Ten (10) MTS Priorities ||12 Key Outcomes |
|1.Speed up economic growth and transfom|
the economy to create decent work and sustainable livelihood
|4. Decent employement through inclusive economic growth|
|4.Strengthen the skills and human resource base|
1. Quality basic education
5. Skilled and capable workforce to support an inclusive growth plan
|5.Improve the health profile of society|
2. A long and healthy life for all south africans
|3.A comprehensive rural development prorgamme||7. Vibrant,equitable,sustainable rural communities|
|6.Intensify the fight against crime and corruption ||3: All people in SA are and feel safe |
|2.Massive programmes to build economic and social infrastructure ||6: An efficient, competitive and responsive economic infrastructure network|
8: Sustainable human settlements and improved quality of household life
|7.Build cohesive, caring and sustainable communities ||9: Responsive, accountable, effective and efficient local Government System |
|8.Persue regional development,African advancement international cooperation(IGR)||9: Create a better S.A, Africa and world|
|9.Sustainable resource management and use||10: Protect and enhance our enviromental assets and natural resources|
|10.Build a developmental state,including improving public services and strengthening democratic solutions||12: An efficient,effective and development-orientated public service and an empowered and inclusive citizenship|