The Department of Safety and Liaison leading in coordinating the creation of a safe, secure and crime free Northern Cape Province where effective policing services are rendered.
Enable a safe and secure environment for the community of the Northern Cape through:
- Establishing and supporting community safety partnerships
- Monitoring and oversight of the police
- Facilitating and coordinating social crime prevention and road safety programmes
- Enforcing and administering road traffic legislation
- Liaison with all relevant stakeholders, role-players and clients pertaining policing, safety and security